Message from Flo Simba

Hi guys 
Thank you all for your support through all the ups and downs over the last few years it is highly appreciated, I would not be where I am without all your support. 
A special shout out to my congregation Living Faith and Fire, Pastor Paul Mendes, Pastor Michael Rooi, Pastor Kevin, Pastor Garth Beyers, Melissa Rooi, Keano K-zoNe Rooi, Ricardo Kitty, Ezrin Carlito Sanchez, Mr and Mrs Gilbert, for coming full out with your support
And a special thanks to ‪#‎TheHammerGym‬ Harold Volbrecht, Uncle Russel, Uncle Errol, Maisa Johannes,Michelle Volbrecht and my sparring partners Johnny Muller, Thomas Tommy-Gun Oosthuizen, Paige, Dwayne. And my gym partner Valdanxo Kinel.
As well as my conditioning coach Danie du Preez and Charmain du Preez at Bodies 4 Christ crossfit ‪#‎B4Cpower‬.
A heartfelt Thank you to the team at the Centre for Diabetes and Endocrinology, Andrew Heilbron and his Biokinetics team, Endocrinologist Dr Debbie Gordon, Head of centre Dr Larry Distilla, Michael Brown and all the staff at the centre ‪#‎CDE‬ ‪#‎DIABETES‬
A really huge thanks to Alminic Construction and Fogolin family, Alberto Fogolin, Barbara Fogolin Domenico Fogolin, Dean Fogolin Pio Pio Giovanni Fogolin for all the support, assistance and always having my best interest at heart. As well as my colleagues for coming out and showing their support. 
And to my gorgeous wife Leandra Beyers thank you for always having my back. Through the good and bad...
And above all I want to thank the Lord because without him I am nothing.
God bless.